Black Friday begins...

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Way, way too many price reductions to list, but a whole heap of stuff has just dropped to lowest ever UK prices (Camerapricebuster is your friend). Within a few hours this normally triggers Amazon and a bunch of other stores to effectively price match.

Nothing spectacular, but useful savings across the board. Possibly of most interest is that the Sony a7RII has finally dropped, £2399 at CameraWorld.

http://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk

Fuji xpro with the 18mm and 27mm and case is £499.99 at most shops online now.

HDEW has great price on Canon 70-200 and 100-400. I'm sorely tempted even when I have no budget or real need for them

The deal is much better on the 100-400 than the 70-200 (which only has £25 off) but very good prices compared to UK shop cost.

HDEW has great price on Canon 70-200 and 100-400. I'm sorely tempted even when I have no budget or real need for them

Their 100-400 isn't that impressive tbh. If you want grey imports then Panamoz is cheaper or, if you prefer legit, Amazon Germany will do it for around £1370.

Having had a look around I find most of the Black Friday offers from the big photography companies rather pathetic. Their price-gouging antics are what's given rise to the grey market they despise so much and, even when they have cashback or Black Friday offers, it's usually stil far cheaper to buy an import. If they expect people to stop importing and buy through their authorised channels, they need to stop taking the mick with their pricing.

Amazon have a Billingham Hadley Pro coming up at 1a.m. Currently £169, the camel says it's been as low as £148 towards the end of last year, probably the BF sale again.

Back