black friday for adobe cc

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
did they go much cheaper last year? its £9.99 a month but i don't want to start if it will be on offer in 3 weeks, thank you.

Amazon usually have an offer on Black Friday for a years worth of the photography plan. Their normal price is £99.99 (which works out at £8.34 per month) but on the last couple of Black Fridays it's been reduced to £69.99 (£5.84 per month)

Amazon usually have an offer on Black Friday for a years worth of the photography plan. Their normal price is £99.99 (which works out at £8.34 per month) but on the last couple of Black Fridays it's been reduced to £69.99 (£5.84 per month)

thank you, i will wait until black friday and see

It was £79.99 on Prime day, £69.99 the year before so I’m expecting it to be around the £80 mark on Amazon.

It’s currently £90 on Amazon which is a bit cheaper than £8.32 a month. However I paid £69.99 last November so hopefully can get it for the same this year.

As Bemcsa says it is currently £90 on Amazon which I'd guess is as good as it's going to get (not that is a bad price).

I might leave it as long as possible before ordering so that it doesn't expire before Black Friday next year!

As Bemcsa says it is currently £90 on Amazon which I'd guess is as good as it's going to get (not that is a bad price).

I might leave it as long as possible before ordering so that it doesn't expire before Black Friday next year!

It’s not Black Friday yet. It’ll come down, it has done the past two years.

Hmm that's interesting, I didn't know you could get LR through Amazon. I'm still on LR5 as I don't like subscriptions (I have nothing against paying for software, I just don't like subscriptions generally), but if I can get a whole year for £80 or so I might have to jump on it.

Hmm that's interesting, I didn't know you could get LR through Amazon. I'm still on LR5 as I don't like subscriptions (I have nothing against paying for software, I just don't like subscriptions generally), but if I can get a whole year for £80 or so I might have to jump on it.

It’s still subscription, you’re just buying 12 months up front. It’s usually up for £69-79 on Black Friday.

How does it work if you already have a monthly plan? E.g. do you need to cancel that first, or do you get a code if you buy this and just add to your account so that you don't get billed for the next 12 months?

How does it work if you already have a monthly plan? E.g. do you need to cancel that first, or do you get a code if you buy this and just add to your account so that you don't get billed for the next 12 months?

Just add the code to your account and your monthly payments are suspended until the 12 months has passed.

Usually a good price on Amazon black Friday but remember once you have paid Amazon you cannot change from lightroom classic to CC

Usually a good price on Amazon black Friday but remember once you have paid Amazon you cannot change from lightroom classic to CC
Not sure what you mean. I have subscribed through Amazon for the past few years and have both lightroom cc and lightroom classic cc

amazon.png

Just saw this by chance and jumped on it, works out at £6.25 a month instead of a tenner

Ok, I’ve bought this again but I can’t remember what I do next.

My existing sub (last year’s deal) runs out in December. Do I activate this new one today or wait until nearer the renewal date?

Thanks

Ok, I’ve bought this again but I can’t remember what I do next.

My existing sub (last year’s deal) runs out in December. Do I activate this new one today or wait until nearer the renewal date?

Thanks

Just activate it and it adds a year, did mine earlier and I'm good to go til July 2020!

Just imported in to lightroom, I didn’t realise it would copy everything again and make a new folder so just waiting for 1tb of photos to copy over now oops

Back