Maureen
Edit My Images
Yes
Fruitsaladandblackjacks0418_2webpb.jpg

Fruitsaladandblackjacks0416webpb.jpg

Fruitsaladandblackjacks0402webpb.jpg

Nuts0348webpb.jpg

C&C welcome :)

No2 for me, where can I get some of them at this time on a Sunday night :thinking:

mmmm yummy. number one has it for me. two is a bit dark. they are all making me hungry though! xx

Thank you. They were very yummy especially the fruit salad :)

No2 for me, where can I get some of them at this time on a Sunday night :thinking:

Thanks Banath. I found them by chance in a post office in Brum on my way to the office last week. They were one of my favourite sweeties when I were a nipper :)

Ah Maureen my kind of shot - lovely stuff - I do enjoy your macro stuff and I assume thats the black tray out again :)?

Ah posted simultaneously :)

Ah Maureen my kind of shot - lovely stuff - I do enjoy your macro stuff and I assume thats the black tray out again :)?

Ah posted simultaneously :)

Thanks John. Yes it is. Think it's time I got a new one not to mention a variety of other colours :LOL:

Thanks John. Yes it is. Think it's time I got a new one not to mention a variety of other colours :LOL:

I have spent a small fortune on plates, trays, tiles and a variety of coloured cards for this sort of stuff but I always come back to a black tray or white or black plate :)

Simple works :)

I have not had one in years :( make you toung all black :D :LOL:

4 for an old penny!! ;) And much bigger than those!!

Great memories Maureen (y)

I have not had one in years :( make you toung all black :D :LOL:

But they taste lovely in the process. My youngest had one yesterday and it wasn't just his tongue that was black :LOL:

4 for an old penny!! ;) And much bigger than those!!

Great memories Maureen (y)

Lovely memories Janice. Thank you :)

OHHH, when you've finished with the "models" Maureen, send em over here :love: They don't exist in France :shake:
I can see when they come back in the spring, there will be no peace for the bugs in your neighbourhood :D

Tara

OHHH, when you've finished with the "models" Maureen, send em over here :love: They don't exist in France :shake:
I can see when they come back in the spring, there will be no peace for the bugs in your neighbourhood :D

Tara

I'll send them 1st class Tara :LOL:

Luckily for the bugs I'm not a fan but then again I snapped some snails last summer and I don't like them so you're probably right. Unless I can persuade my other half to let me buy a Canon 70-200mm then it's look out everything :LOL:

Ahhh school day memories, thanks Maureen. I like these a lot ;)

Back