Black Lamborghini

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
I think I caught this about right :)

Click on the pic for large!

Clean and simple, only real improvement for me would have been the use of a polariser to cut out the reflections, still and nice shot though :)

I do love the Gallardo. Framing here is perfect, was that out of camera or cropped??

I would have liked to see some sense of speed, so a bit of panning

good photo :)

Nice car, and nice framing.

It would also work good cropped higher up, so creating more of a panoramic feel

Clean and simple, only real improvement for me would have been the use of a polariser to cut out the reflections, still and nice shot though :)

Good point about the polariser, but even if I had one for this lens (Nikon 70-200 VR MkII) I doubt if it would have been on when I took the shot as I was not expecting to see the car heading towards me at that time

You did if that was what you wanted.

Does nothing for me sorry.

Fair enough - my point, which I did not make clear, was that this was a one off chance shot that I was not really prepared for, but I quickly framed the shot adjusted the aperture and hit the button and I still managed a good one (y)

Nicely framed,love the colour,never been keen on soft tops though ;)

I do love the Gallardo. Framing here is perfect, was that out of camera or cropped??

I would have liked to see some sense of speed, so a bit of panning

No cropping that is as I took the shot. As for panning, luckily the car was sticking the Richmond Park speed limit of 20 MPH, so it was not a real "panning opportunity" :D

good photo :)

Nice car, and nice framing.

It would also work good cropped higher up, so creating more of a panoramic feel

Thanks both.

I'd be tempted to clone out the posts in the foreground, they seem to take your attention away from the car

Nicely exposed shot :)

get rid of the foilage on the bottom right

Thanks for your comments - how about this version?

Click on the pic for large!

Back