Black Rapid Curve Breathe- any good on a small DSLR ?

Name
Pamela
Edit My Images
No
Will this be good paired up with Nikon D5500 and 18-55 AF-P lens mostly. Maybe 18-140mm lens if strap strong enough.
Had the Peak Design Slide but too big and bulky.

I use the even smaller Cross Shot Breathe with my A7III and 70-200 2.8. That thing is heavy but find the strap so comfortable and just works great.

Wow thanks JJ! just looked into the cross shot and that looks way better, smaller and neater. That extra strap bit going on would have probably irritated me on the “Curve”.

Wow thanks JJ! just looked into the cross shot and that looks way better, smaller and neater. That extra strap bit going on would have probably irritated me on the “Curve”.

The rubber is suprisingly comfortable and very stable - folds up nice and small too!

Good, glad to hear it as I have just got a good deal and ordered it on Amazon tku JJ![emoji3]

Update! I couldn’t get on with this, nothing wrong with the strap itself just don’t like the feeling of the camera so low down on your hip. Gone back to using my Op/Tech USA Pro Strap as a short across body strap. IMG_1485.JPG

Back