Black rock at Porthmadog

Name
Rory
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken during that cold snap that we had a couple of weeks ago

original.jpg

This is the original image that was posted and the one that Rockshifter has commented on.

I did not save the changes when the image was replaced.

3231104456_8b05827850_o.jpg

Last edited:
Works fairly well for me.
Ripples are pulling me in and the sky has nice colour.
Possibly would have worked better with a more dominant F/G interest, but nice without.

OK
Think I like the first more or you could take the first sky and put it in second.

The above comments suggest that the pictures have changed as the images in post #1 and #3 are the same at the time of my writing.

I like the image and feel there is little that could be done to improve it. This should find publication easily as it is the sort of image that could have text floating on it without the impact being lost - as your oversize watermark ably demonstrates. (y)

The above comments suggest that the pictures have changed as the images in post #1 and #3 are the same at the time of my writing.

I like the image and feel there is little that could be done to improve it. This should find publication easily as it is the sort of image that could have text floating on it without the impact being lost - as your oversize watermark ably demonstrates. (y)

Gary,

Thanks.

I have just been through your web site.....The photos put mine to shame:(

Very nice.

Back