Black Tar....

Edit My Images
Yes
As I actually got to take the camera out for a couple of days whilst down in Sunny Pembrokeshire (no really we had sun!!!!).

Anyway, went down to the river that my home village is on the shores of one evening - the tide was on the way in and the light was gorgeous - so I thought I'd try a pano!

So 12 shots later - here's my effort - you really need to see it at full size to appreciate this one I think - so it's a clicky!

Matt

Too small here to get the effect.

What is the thing on the pier?

Hiya,

It's a clicky - so if you click the photo - it takes you to a bigger version... :)

Oh and what pier? There's a slipway....but no pier! :)

Matt

Ah, so that is what you meant by a clicky.

Well, one has clicked and one still doesn't know what the black thing is on the man-made, sticky-oot thingie.

It is however drawing one's eyes away from what looks a very scenic panorama.

I think it's seaweed - might try and clone it out :)

Thanks for the comments :)

Matt

If the black 'thing' is in the immediate front of the shot by the slip-way - then it's my daughter - who I left in shot to give a sense of scale :)

If it's mid-way down the slip-way, then it's seaweed :)

Thank you both for looking and for the comments :D

Matt

Thanks Spencer :)

It's wasn't - I did it all manually - had to leave the tripod at home as there wasn't room in the car! :bang::bang:

Matt

Oopps, sorry for calling your daughter a thing.

Is there a set size for panoramics?

Both sizes given are very small, the first being no fault of yours.

No worries - I call her all sorts half the time! ;)

There isn't a set file for panoramics no - but on the site here I seem to recall you're limited by the size of the photo you can post in here - so hence the small shot linked to a bigger one.

What you'll find is that the PC will also try and fit a pano onto your screen as a default and then you'll be able to zoom into as required. Hence it may look small initialy! :)

Matt

That's better, another click solved the problem and zoomed in.

Now it's all eye-catching and very good!

Thanks Spencer :)

It's down in Pembrokeshire - the closest town is Haverfordwest, we're about 6 miles from there. :)

Matt

Back