blackberry

Not yet. We have had them on order for about 3 months through work. Don't know what to expect yet?

I use my Orange SPV3100 - Windows based PDA/smartphone with Internet Explorer and I have a 4mb/month bundle which does me for most months. I've used it to post on here from the car, in the middle of the north sea on a ferry, from a cafe in Bolton Abbey whilst eating a scone sat next to Barry and Marianne ;)

I've just swapped my BB 8700 to the BB 8800 - and it's awesome (y)

I get free emails and browsing (there is a limit but it's hoooge!) with my provider. And, until further notice, this includes free emails and browsing whilst roaming overseas.

I've had ipaqs, smartphones and xdas in the past but this is far better. It just does it!! So good, it could almost be a Mac :naughty:

Oh, and GPS without the need for any extra gizmo or software - wow!

Not all providers are the same ;) Give me a call.

I'm a BlackBerry user and huge fan, ask away ;)

i use a vodaphone smart card in my laptop, the speed is ok but can get very expensive

LOL IanC - just got off the phone to tech support about BlackBerry servers. Issues issues issues! :D

Vodafone smart card? Nooooo, go for a T-Mobile one - 1.8Mbps in a 3G area - loving it! (Soon to be 3.2 and (ssssshhhh) hopefully 7.8 by the end of the year!)

I have a T-mobile vario II and their web'n' walk package. Great for e-mail with my hosted Exchange account and for casual surfing. I can even read/post on here. Just about keeps me occupied on train journeys

Another Vario II user here, Keeps me occupied when I have some free time at work..:)

lol who you with for BB? T-Mobile?

Crickey - Cingular, O2, UAE Etisalat, TIM GR, China Mobile, Sprint PCS, Vodafone UK, Vodafone ES, Vodafone DE and Vodafone GR, F SFR, Telefonica, T Mobile (US & UK), Nextel, Rogers Wireless, GR Cosmote, Cable & Wireless, QAT Qatarnet, Verizon Wireless, LV LMT, Telstra Mobile, Aljawal, My Maxis, Yes Optus, Sunday, SingTel, and HTmobile HR!!!

:eek:

Crickey - Cingular, O2, UAE Etisalat, TIM GR, China Mobile, Sprint PCS, Vodafone UK, Vodafone ES, Vodafone DE and Vodafone GR, F SFR, Telefonica, T Mobile (US & UK), Nextel, Rogers Wireless, GR Cosmote, Cable & Wireless, QAT Qatarnet, Verizon Wireless, LV LMT, Telstra Mobile, Aljawal, My Maxis, Yes Optus, Sunday, SingTel, and HTmobile HR!!!

:eek:

Greedy ;)

to any of you guys who do have a blackberry type thing for surfing the net can you do me a favour and try something?
basically i need a BB type thing for researching ebay completed items whilst i'm out and about, but most of these machines cant seem to search completed items. can someone go to ebay.co.uk, click on advance search and then do a search with the completed items box ticked? If it works let me know and I'll get one.

thanks in advance!

works for me. I just searched using my 8800 for "8800" with the completed doings ticked as you asked. 2372 items listed :)

you can get an 8800 from here http://www.blackberry-uk.com but imho the best deal isn't listed there. Call 0800 0933 083 and ask for a Business Account, Prosumer tariff for the 8800. ;)

works for me. I just searched using my 8800 for "8800" with the completed doings ticked as you asked. 2372 items listed :)

you can get an 8800 from here http://www.blackberry-uk.com but imho the best deal isn't listed there. Call 0800 0933 083 and ask for a Business Account, Prosumer tariff for the 8800. ;)

right! I'm 'avin one!!!
finally i've found a mobile that can do it.. its been a long and fruitless search!
thanks 2blue4u!

well i bought one, but i didnt realise you cant just use it on the o2 GPRS, you have to pay extra for a blackberry tariff. well, that wont be happening so after a day of trying to configure it to work on normal GPRS i'm going to be selling it on ebay.. bye bye blackberry!

Back