Blackbird

Edit My Images
No
Taken this afternoon. Not really what i was after as i'd left some meal worm on the fence and was waiting for a robin!

blackbird.jpg

P.S if anyone knows how to get detail in shots like this without blowing out the sky, please let me in on the secret ;)

Last edited:
Like it (y)but can't help feeling that either cloning or cropping the chimney out will improve it:shrug:

That is probably the best ever 'Blackbird' shot i have ever seen. Great silhouette. ;) Although a tiny bit of tail would add to it.

Last edited:
Think you might want to tweak the shadow levels on that one :LOL:

Agree with above regarding cropping out the chimney...

Leave it as a silhouette, just clone out the chimney and use it as an avatar :whistle:

Last edited:
Like it but can't help feeling that either cloning or cropping the chimney out will improve it

Thanks i could have easily placed the square a bit to the left to get rid of the chimney but left it in to add some background interest

That is probably the best ever 'Blackbird' shot i have ever seen. Great silhouette. Although a tiny bit of tail would add to it.

Hi and thanks there is some detail in the tail and i was unsure whether to bring the levels up to reveal it or keep it as a silhouette but in the end decided to go for more of a silhouette :)

Think you might want to tweak the shadow levels on that one

Agree with above regarding cropping out the chimney...

Ha, i find it really difficult to photograph birds in front of sky without overexposing the background

Leave it as a silhouette, just clone out the chimney and use it as an avatar

i might just do that!

I like that its different

Thanks!

Back