CraigF

Suspended / Banned
Name
Guess..Bet you don't get it.
Edit My Images
Yes
Blacklaw windfarm near where i live.

Well done a nice shot, great colors.

Yes good shot although i think there is to much to look at, can i make some suggestions.....

Leave full width, bring the sky down to top of hole in clouds, crop foreground to the brown vegetation in front of the fence (righthand side). Then select the bottom half and reduce the blue and cyan in the snow and finally take out the wooden pole (lefthand side).

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Yes good shot although i think there is to much to look at, can i make some suggestions.....

Leave full width, bring the sky down to top of hole in clouds, crop foreground to the brown vegetation in front of the fence (righthand side). Then select the bottom half and reduce the blue and cyan in the snow and finally take out the wooden pole (lefthand side).

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Nice adjustment there dcash. Only started doing landscapes last week so any advice helps.

Don't want to sound like the misserable git amongst us, but I feel the blues in the shot are a little too much, especially the blues that comprise the reflections from the snow. The fact that it is more intense than the sky itself doesn't really work for me :( sorry!

Composition wise, I love it. It's an interesting shot, with an excellent lead in line provided by the road. So basically. othe than the blue, I really like the shot! :)

Well done Craig youve got the eye.

..... i feel the shot needs the blue sky to help give the picture some drama.

Keep it up

Dave

Nice shot mate, you can't be far from me! Can almost see it from my window!!

With Dcash crop, this works, there's a flare spot just to the right of one of the windmills that I'd clone.

Back