Blackpool Promenade....again

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Mot much summer about, all my after work togging seems to be in fading light. This is the best of a bad lot this week.
2723515350_9b4cc289b3_o.jpg

2723515260_e1e13bdb56_o.jpg

2722692037_fdee72925b_o.jpg

2722691935_8fc3ea585b_o.jpg

pull em to shreds please.....i need to improve

Hi nice set you got there I like #3 fantastic silhouette and that sky is beautiful the clouds look really angry well shot. (y)

great set, especially number 3, I could have learned so much from you :bang:

the first pic is a sight i loathe and detest i see it almost everyday as i walk into that horrid place lol i like the last one ***. with the sun shining thru

Some good and creative compositions, but most of your images seem to be breaking up quite badly, particularly around the contrast lines, and lots of noise in the first.
Perhaps it's due to the relatively small file size (around 50k for most)

Some good and creative compositions, but most of your images seem to be breaking up quite badly, particularly around the contrast lines, and lots of noise in the first.
Perhaps it's due to the relatively small file size (around 50k for most)

yeah i know what you mean, i am a complete novice at photoshop and seem to overcook something? getting there though
thanks

I feel the first three are too tightly cropped....I want to look down, if you know what I mean.

Great set :)
I like the one of the prom best, strange sky effect (y)

I Like No.3 Great clouds.

Would it have been possible to have taken another shot same position when the lights were on and done a little noodling in P shop to merge or something. I feel the fun fair structures are not interesting enough to do justice to that great sky.

Paul

I Like No.3 Great clouds.

Would it have been possible to have taken another shot same position when the lights were on and done a little noodling in P shop to merge or something. I feel the fun fair structures are not interesting enough to do justice to that great sky.

Paul

that might be a little advanced for me. At the moment I am still getting to grips with everything. I know hat shots i want but its a little hard to translate them into the camera, if you know what I mean. When the lights come on I will try it, later in the season perhaps.
thanks

Back