Blackpool Zoo

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Took the kids to Blackpool Zoo today in preparation for the Chester Zoo meet. Didn't take too many but liked this one. C&C appreciated (y)

Not to bad, not easy to catch these things, only thing for me (and it could be my monitor, as at work) but the colour vibrancy looks washed out a tad.

Not to bad, not easy to catch these things, only thing for me (and it could be my monitor, as at work) but the colour vibrancy looks washed out a tad.

You are right but I didn't want to go ott with it so will have another try. Thanks for commenting (y)

Nice shot (y)

Was it one of Jadey's :D

I hope you've been reading Stuart's zoo tips in anticipation and all four of you have cameras with you :)

Nice shot - could just do with colours bringing out a little bit :) really sharp :)

Nice shot (y)

Was it one of Jadey's :D

I hope you've been reading Stuart's zoo tips in anticipation and all four of you have cameras with you :)

Esther is a little peeved as her new camera will not be here in time :annoyed: although I may let her use the d300 while I limit myself to 36 good photo's with my new camera :naughty: Jadey will of course be up to her old tricks trying to nab your 300mm and using her d70s (she asked if she is in the beginners or not) Joseph will be either using the IXUS or his Fisher Price alternative. I'm sure he will wisely use the Fisher Price camera to get the best functionality and IQ :LOL:

Nice shot - could just do with colours bringing out a little bit :) really sharp :)

Hi thanks for commenting, I will give it a little tweak later but it seems I'm getting a tap on the shoulder to go SHOPPING in Manchester right now :annoyed:

I love that little piece of time when a woman says she is ready to go out "right now" and the half hour before her actually being ready. I get to do so much in this golden time :LOL:

Back