Blackrock Falls Lakedistrict

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Shot using the Fuji S5 borrowed form fellow talktogger phiggy.

This shot was a nightmare to get despite the great location getting a good comp without waders just wasn't going to happen so this is the best I could get, fairly happy with it non the less, it poured down with rain constantly whilst shooting this and this is the only one without rain spots on the glass!
4086200802_da5f3b6463_o.jpg

I'm clearly still too dim to make this fit on the screen properly despite the longest edge being 800 pixels so my apologies!

Last edited:
fits my screen a treat, its getting very complicated at the bottom, is the colour version no good? it needs a little seperation between the water and the rocks

fits my screen a treat, its getting very complicated at the bottom, is the colour version no good? it needs a little seperation between the water and the rocks

Il relook at the colour version matey, yea agree the bottom is a bit eclectic needed a few less rocks and just leave the 3 as the lead in... mother nature...always spoiling a good comp..

For reference here was the colour start image (straight from camera) can you spot phil in his aptly named spoiler jacket??
4086308028_2a325da954_o.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer the bw version, has a great mood
good shot

I thought the original mono picture looked pretty good, but seeing the unedited version just makes it better. Looks like you made something out of not much at all.

Thanks for the comments folks glad I included the colour start image now,
I like posts where you can see how an image started as well as the finished article,
Sadly the start image as pointed out wasn't what I had hoped in colour probably due to not being able to access the area i wanted to stand through fear of the water pressure blowing me out of my wellies, using a camera id not used before and of course the obligatory im away from home so Il show my liver some punishment hangover I was sporting!
cheers Andy

I have allways thought, that the nightmares you have when taking a shot, is a big part of the picture. Sometimes the story behind them are better than the image we get. But we wouldn't have it any other way.
The black and white version is for me, think its a lovely shot, welldone

(y)

Back