Blancpain Endurance Series - Silverstone

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Bit of a mixed bag, I'd love to say I'm pleased with this set but I'm not really. I feel there was a lot of missed opportunities - weather (whilst the rain was interesting looking back on it) didn't help matters. I just wanted something other than the generally flat, grey light we had all weekend.

Anyway, enough excuses here's some photos.

More here.

#2 and #5 are stand out shots for me although all of them are well processed.

I like them. Actually, scratch that, I love them. 1, 2, 8 and 10 are the best, especially 2 which is just awesome.

Stunning set, but I'm sure you have some really high standards if you're not too happy with them :)
A lot of variety, different angles and the set gives a view of the whole race day rather than just cars going round a track in the rain!

You could be a racing driver with those excuses! :D Just kidding, they're all stunning as usual. 1, 2, 4 and 9 for me.

Haha, I could be! Maybe it could be my new career path...Thanks for the comment!

#2 and #5 are stand out shots for me although all of them are well processed.

Cheers bud, glad to know the processing is decent - I've had a lot of concerns about that recently.

I like them. Actually, scratch that, I love them. 1, 2, 8 and 10 are the best, especially 2 which is just awesome.

Thanks man! Glad someone likes them. :)

Stunning set, but I'm sure you have some really high standards if you're not too happy with them :)
A lot of variety, different angles and the set gives a view of the whole race day rather than just cars going round a track in the rain!

Thanks, I'm still not sure why I'm not happy with these. There's just something missing for me I guess. I do try to get around the track as much as possible but in these kind of conditions it certainly felt more like a chore...

5 and 6 were the best photos I have seen of this rather well-covered event.

2 and 8 float my boat (y) a good set all round I would say...
I do like your attitude of being very critical of your shots,makes for a better photographer ;)
Clive..

Nice shot's

Don't know if it does for you but 4 me what it captures is the loneliness of the event.

5 and 6 were the best photos I have seen of this rather well-covered event.

Cheers, it was pretty well covered surprisingly despite the weather. I guess that's what you get when you bring 53 GT cars to Silverstone for a 3 hour endurance race!

2 and 8 float my boat (y) a good set all round I would say...
I do like your attitude of being very critical of your shots,makes for a better photographer ;)
Clive..

Thanks, I think that by being critical it can help me pick out where to improve and what to focus on next time when I head out to the track. Appreciate the compliments. :)

Nice shot's

Don't know if it does for you but 4 me what it captures is the loneliness of the event.

Thanks, it was pretty lonely - especially in terms of how many spectators appeared to be at the event.

Cracking shots, love no.2, no.8 looks like that Z4 is about to slide around the corner lol

Back