Blancpain GT / GT Cup @ Brands Hatch, 9/10th May 2015

Name
Az
Edit My Images
No
Really enjoyed the weekend. Decent weather, GP circuit, glorious GT machinery and also some close/fun races with the Mini's and MX5's! Here's a few shots, taken with either 70D and 300mm or 1D2N and 24-70mm. Sacked the 7D2 for nowit .

#1 The big old Bentley... sadly the next lap was stuffed in the wall and that was the weekend over!
Blancpain_Brands_Hatch_09-05-15_AE_006.jpg

#2 GT Cup machinery
Blancpain_Brands_Hatch_09-05-15_AE_046.jpg

#3 Rapid Audi
Blancpain_Brands_Hatch_09-05-15_AE_075.jpg

#4 Green Fez wagging
Blancpain_Brands_Hatch_09-05-15_AE_088.jpg

#5 Bonkers Porsche
Blancpain_Brands_Hatch_09-05-15_AE_103.jpg

#6 Bridge blur
Blancpain_Brands_Hatch_09-05-15_AE_115.jpg

C&C welcome as ever. These are just from the Saturday, more can be viewed here if you like - http://www.ae-photography.co.uk/albums/09-05-2015-blancpain-brands-hatch-photos/ & Sunday here - http://www.ae-photography.co.uk/albums/10-05-2015-blancpain-brands-hatch-photos/

cheers
Az

Nice set Az. Not sure about number 2, I think the OOF front car spoils it for me but the rest are superb. Bentley is my fave followed by the Audi.
Another tog suffering with the 7D2??

Excellent set Az, and the albums on your website are also well worth a browse!

What were the issues you had with the 7D2?

Cheers,

Simon.

I'm not a fan of #2 either Az, but top marks for the rest. My favourite is #3, car stands out against the trees, nice sparkle from the lights and great sense of speed, great car too. Last shot must have been hard to grab, they come under the bridge at a fair lick !

Great album of shots fella (as I would expect) pick for me is def the Bentley - gutted to hear of it's 'incident'

.DAVID.

Cheers for the comments chaps, all taken on board :) Yeh agree #2 is a bit weird with the car in foreground, it's not something I would normally aim for, it's just how it came out. Good to have opinion on it though.

Wonky horizons... sorry I do have one leg shorter than the other :help: :jawdrop:

7D2 shenanigans was with Jessops. I did post about it in the 7D2 thread a couple of weeks ago. As for the camera itself, well the 2 I had let me down a bit. Just found the AF a bit inconsistent, especially in bursts. Maybe my expectations were too high, but I just was certainly expecting more. I tried all kinds of settings, used different lenses and did some comparison tests. Anyway I've stuck to my 70D and old skool "motorbike-proof" 1D2N haha :D

Nice set..like the Bentley shot..the wonky horizons..dont see what the fuss is about

Back