Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup - Silverstone.

Name
Nicholas
Edit My Images
No
Confessions first: I think my cheap and cheerful teleconverter let me down here because a lot of my head on and going away shots were grainy, not soft, just grainy and it wasn't down to ISO settings. Here are a few of my faves from the weekend though, which was hit by problems almost from the start. A computer virus and no pit lane access left me chasing the 8-ball all weekend.

1) As we don't have the M6 in British GT, this weekend was my first time to see the new BMW. I was quite impressed:

BGTSEC_Silverstone-10600
by Nicholas Smith, on Flickr

2) The Attempto Racing Porsche looked great all the way up to qualifying when it decided to headbutt the pit wall down by the wing.

BGTSEC_Silverstone-29992

3) Barwell Motorsport's Lamborghini Huracan looks good in this livery.

BGTSEC_Silverstone-11155

4) Another one I've not seen yet is the 488 GT3, just like I have not seen this line through Maggots for a while either.

BGTSEC_Silverstone-11912

5) Now our going away shot hating deputy editor has left I do rejoice in getting a bit of arse into a shot.

BGTSEC_Silverstone-21114

6) I finally got into pit lane after the track action had ended on Saturday night for a bit of detail shot work but no proper pit stop shots were available.

BGTSEC_Silverstone-12525

7) Ahmad Al Harthy on the grid ahead of the race:

BGTSEC_Silverstone-12549

8) Love the livery on the 991 but hate how grainy the shot came out!

BGTSEC_Silverstone-22747

9) Another 488 shot.

BGTSEC_Silverstone-23043

10) I've not been on the wall at the approch to Maggots for years so I took a trip down there. Love the result here, and really love the new Merc, yet another I have not yet seen.

BGTSEC_Silverstone-23159

11) Selective colours. I don't usually do this but quite like the effect.

BGTSEC_Silverstone-12901

12) Running out of things to say now!

BGTSEC_Silverstone-23235

13)

BGTSEC_Silverstone-23356

14) In my opinion, my shot of the year:

BGTSEC_Silverstone-13491

Cracking shots there Nicholas, great moment captured in the last one too

Great set of photos :), really like 10 & 11. Although I find your watermark a bit distracting.

Thanks guys, I did say sorry for the watermark when I debuted it a few sets ago but I have suffered from source code stealing recently so want to make it a pain in the back end.

Back