Bleabeck Falls

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Took this in 2006, never posted it before and was a bit bored so thought i'd process it. Shot with the kit lens, just before sunset. Ca, fringing and whatever else is going on but I quite like the shot anyway.....

_MG_8355%20copy.jpg

TFL.
Ken.

AND 2k posts (just noticed)

Dreamy - care to share your PP technique?? I am a noob, so if you do, keep it simple!

excellent Ken, nice work, i didn't know about this place, how far away from High force is this?

Dreamy - care to share your PP technique?? I am a noob, so if you do, keep it simple!
Please bear with me then and i'll let you know what I did.
Yep, like it too - the dreamy look suits it, and composition good (y)
Cheers mate.
excellent Ken, nice work, i didn't know about this place, how far away from High force is this?
It's not far mate. there are at least five waterfalls in that area that I know of.....(although 2 are on the same stretch of water).

A little higher up from this first post is this...Bleabeck Falls.

Bleabeck%20Falls.jpg

And High Force....

High%20Force.jpg

Further up from High Force is Cauldron Snout (did have a pic but can't find it).
And further down river is Gibson Cave/Summerhill Falls....

Summer%20Hill%20Falls.jpg

Of course you also have Low Force too.
Really outstanding area to photograph and should consider a meet up Teesdale sometime.

HTH.
Ken.

Well as the first normally to heap praise upon your offerings, I'm going to break with tradition on this crop.

I don't like them. :(

They look like the backlit thingys that hang in takeaways with the moving light behind the water effect going on. Sorry buddy.

Oh, I do love the b&w one though. ;)

No problem mate....Appreciate your honesty.

Well you know the saying......

you can't please me all the time. ;)

As long as they please me....that's all that matters

That's worth two... (y)(y)

Like the black and white shot (y) but the others dont do anything for me Im afraid.

Excellent Ken :clap:, great processing.

Back