Blending

lee

Edit My Images
Yes
I had a go at blending a couple of photos I took at a wedding of the couple and their daughter.

I was trying to set the main image as a background/watermark to give emphasis to the smaller shot of their daughter however I'm not sure if it has worked.

What do you think.

Kiss1.jpg

Thanks

Lee

Too light overall Lee. I think it would be vastly improved by just getting a lot more contrast into the image as it stands.

Personally I wouldn't have the little girl looking out of the frame, I'd flip her the other way so she's looking at the couple, but keeping her roughly where she is. She's also a bit lost in there, I'd make her a bit larger.

I wouldn't bother trying to blend the two images. Chop the little girl out with a fairly tight mask, feather the mask with around 20 or so pixels and just paste her in.

Thanks CT.... you know I didn't even think about fliping the shot of the girl, lol..... originally put her in the other corner so that she would face into the shot but didn't look right so moved her to where I wanted her and settled for that.

I'll try the other suggestions as well.

Cheers for the advice (y)

Had another go is this any better?

kiss2.jpg

is this something the B&G have requested? I'm not sure it works at all really. Both images are lovely in their own right, especially the couple one :)

Yeah, I know what you mean. I like the idea of it but i'm just not sure.

is this something the B&G have requested?

Sorry Marianne, just re-read your question. No the couple didn't ask for it I was just playing with a couple of shots I took.

I was one of the ushers on the day and wanted to try something a little different to give to couple.

Cheers

Lee

Back