Blithfield Visit

Three fine sharp and contrasty shots there Tim.

1st and last for me, good detail and colour in both :)

Nice set Tim,not sure how you see it your end,and I hope you do not mind the edit as a suggestion.

20784016732_46ccf7caf9_o_zpsizsdz3kp.jpg

Nice set Tim,not sure how you see it your end,and I hope you do not mind the edit as a suggestion.

20784016732_46ccf7caf9_o_zpsizsdz3kp.jpg
That looks much better Rich I was just about to post they looked good and like the first apart from all 3 look off on white balance and your edit here looks much better

That looks much better Rich I was just about to post they looked good and like the first apart from all 3 look off on white balance and your edit here looks much better

It is always hit and miss if you attempt any edit as a suggestion Adam.The light may have been as such that it was giving a warm glow to everything,not getting offended by other peoples thoughts and suggestions is the name of the game, and keeps everything sweet.

It is always hit and miss if you attempt any edit as a suggestion Adam.The light may have been as such that it was giving a warm glow to everything,not getting offended by other peoples thoughts and suggestions is the name of the game, and keeps everything sweet.

To me it is warm glow versus a colder blue ........ Canon v Nikon in one way ...... and I feel that images on here tend to be warmer versus mine

I always, (I have been told this), tend to see colder images ..... but screen calibration and laptop versus desktop screen can influence slightly

No problem Rich about you editing my shot, like you said in a post the light was giving everything a warm glow, I try and do as little adjustments as possible to my shots and tend just to crop as required and maybe a little sharpening so there is probably always a few little improvements that can be done on my shots but I tend to keep them pure ;)

Tim.

Back