Bloody Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the photo, the fact it disturbes people is a good thing!!!
it shows good costume making :p
and it means the OP has succsefully captured emotion in his photo, is that not what potrait shots are about? :shrug:
anyway i like it :)

I've got to agree with these comment I'm afraid. A zombie costume on a child that age you could almost get away with, but to add blood on its face is slightly sick in my opinion :puke:

However, each to their own.

:agree:

there is something wrong with a parent when they think its funny to see a child covered in blood, fake or not, it can never look "cute" if it doesnt make you go "wrong" a chip is missing to me...........I work with young kids, one the other day (who was playing zombies) with a dollhouse at 5yrs of age told me his fav film was "a 1000 ways to die" this kind of parent, (the kind who covers a kid in blood) does this kind of parenting, lord knows what affect that kinda film watching is having on the poor lad so young.......:shake:

apologies, just read, thread closed.....

Last edited:
:agree:

there is something wrong with a parent when they think its funny to see a child covered in blood, fake or not, it can never look "cute" if it doesnt make you go "wrong" a chip is missing to me...........I work with young kids, one the other day (who was playing zombies) with a dollhouse at 5yrs of age told me his fav film was "a 1000 ways to die" this kind of parent, (the kind who covers a kid in blood) does this kind of parenting, lord knows what affect that kinda film watching is having on the poor lad so young.......:shake:

one hell of a generalization there and an assumption by the sound of it. you met a kid who has had a difficult life you assume therefore he was dressed up as a zombie when he was a child, and EVEN if that was true not all parents who dress there kids up for Halloween are abusive or neglectful!

i think this quote is fitting

it's that sort of perspective that has turned this country into the place where photographers are vilified as paedophiles at the drop of a hat

It was halloween for goodness sake, and you lot are inventing some spurious moral high ground

don't come complaining next time you get chased off a park with your camera, you're being exactly the same

:shake:

one hell of a generalization there and an assumption by the sound of it. you met a kid who has had a difficult life you assume therefore he was dressed up as a zombie when he was a child, and EVEN if that was true not all parents who dress there kids up for Halloween are abusive or neglectful!

What are you talking about? Iv not said he had a difficult life nor that he was maybe dressed up as a zombie as a child?, maybe you should learn to read before commenting, also i said i see this post was closed.. clearly you didnt read that either...... says alot......... .

and actually I think the photograph itself has done exactly what a photograph should do, make people think, comment and express thier opinions, what is art if not something we can all have an opinion on, no one says we all have to agree?:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back