Edit My Images
Yes
A couple from the bluebell railway.

Birch Grove

BirchGrove1.jpg

Sir Archibald Sinclair

34059cropped.jpg

Can I have your opinions please

I like the first one, has the look of a model about it! Only thing I would say is the highlights are slightly blown on the banking and the bridge.

Had a little play in Photoshop Elements (I'm a complete novice with it, and frankly dont really know what I am doing!) and this was what I came up with -

BirchGrove1.jpg

I just had a play with the shadows and highlights, took literally a minute!

Regards

Neil

Hope you dont mind I also had a go at the second. This time put it in elements and just hit 'Auto contrast' and this was the result (total time editing is literally seconds!)

34059cropped.jpg

Regards

Neil

PS I'm more than happy to take these down as and when you want

Dont mind you editing them at all, what you've put up look more how i edited them in the first place, they seemed to have lost some vibrancy / contrast when I uplaoded them (Yeah, they all say that I guess:)) What are you using to upload your pictures?

Dont mind you editing them at all, what you've put up look more how i edited them in the first place, they seemed to have lost some vibrancy / contrast when I uplaoded them (Yeah, they all say that I guess:)) What are you using to upload your pictures?

I normally use flickr, but for these 2 I used photobucket - only reason being I know how to keep albums/pictures secure and private on there and I'm a beginner on flickr!

Neil

JRSS said:
Like the first one the most , but both would perhaps look better with the train bigger in the frame.

I'd agree with all of that.

Using the bridge as a frame for the train is a nice touch.

I've had a fiddle with my colour management settings & the first picture, hopefully it should be more as I intended.

BirchGrove3.jpg

I have closer shots of both, I will put them up when I have had chance to edit them, they are very much classic 3/4 front on.

Back