Blue Collar Comedy(JOKE)

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Shamelessly pinched as well.lol just had to share it with yall.

Hello, is this the Sheriff's Office?"

"Yes. What can I do for you?"

"I'm calling to report 'bout my neighbor Virgil Smith....He's hidin' marijuana inside his firewood! Don't quite know how he gets it inside them logs, but he's hidin' it there."

"Thank you very much for the call, sir."

The next day, the Sheriff's Deputies descend on Virgil's house.
They search the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They sneer at Virgil and leave.

Shortly, the phone rings at Virgil's house.

"Hey, Virgil! This here's Floyd....did the Sheriff come?"

"Yeah!"

"Did they chop your firewood?"

"Yep!"

"HAPPY BIRTHYDAY BUDDY!"

Now I don't care who you are, that there's funny!LOL :LOL: :p
Any of you lot into "Blue Collar" Comedy?

lmao like it.

I heard a similar one once where a guy was in prison and he rings his elderly mum to tell her under no circumstances to let the police dig the back garden as that's where he hid the body.

Next day, sure enough they turn the garden over, and he phones back to say "Now you can plant your potatoes :D" or something like that...lol

lmao like it.

I heard a similar one once where a guy was in prison and he rings his elderly mum to tell her under no circumstances to let the police dig the back garden as that's where he hid the body.

Next day, sure enough they turn the garden over, and he phones back to say "Now you can plant your potatoes :D" or something like that...lol

You ever watch the blue comedy tour Marcel. I just finished watching "The Health Inspector" with Larry the Cable guy. ****ed myself laughing the whole way through the movie. Hilarious! (y)

Here's the link to the movie if you haven't seen it.

http://www.healthinspectorthemovie.com/index_flash.php

lmao like it.

They used it in Porridge.

:LOL: Yup so they do.... I remember now.

Back