Suspended / Banned
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
One from my previous match shoot.

2374935547_8e2015d0dd.jpg

SB

Nice photo, reminds me of the opening scenes from Schindler's List .
Very atmospheric.

Very nice well done.

I am not sure if you should crop it slightly further in, although i like the idea. well done

I like that & :thinking: I bet no one can "Match it"....

Didn't people use complain that objects in the center are too central and need to be slightly off to the left or right , do people change their minds overnight on talkphotography or something?

I like the shot though :D

Didn't people use complain that objects in the center are too central and need to be slightly off to the left or right , do people change their minds overnight on talkphotography or something?

Yeah - on a shot-by-shot basis, it seems. Following rules works brilliantly for some shots, but a small handful of shots are far more effective when they break the rules.

I like the shot though :D

I know what you mean, but some shots suit being centred and some just dont :) Anyway rules are made to be br:LOL:oken

I think this is one of your best macros todate Dave, I love the way the matchstick disappears into the back of the shot. (y)

Thanks all,

I like this photo. I left it in the centre and a bit of space around it to give it that sort of "small light in a big area" feel.

Cheers Alby, I do like this one (even if I say so myself lol)

SB

Back