Blue Peter Studio

Name
Renee
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok so I haven't tried any "studio" work since I've moved back to the US. I had to sell my studio set up before I moved here so I'm back to a Blue Peter rig. It entailed natural light from a window, and 2 lamps with daylight bulbs. I couldn't get enough light so I had to shoot at iso800. I decided then to do all B&W and add a little noise since I couldn't get rid of it anyway. I"m not the most proficient at using Elements for converting to B&W, I find that Lightroom did a much better job but well I don't' have lightroom. So any help with that would be much appreciated. Anyway how did I do?

1525172900_7b50edbdce_o.jpg

1524307779_5c6a9e5297_o.jpg

1525172690_8fc226ba26_o.jpg

1525172610_eade51faee_o.jpg

2nd, 3rd and 4th for me, Renee. Light looks good, and well, that model... does have a special "something...but then you'd know that wouldnt you"! ;)

Ooooh number 3 number 3 number 3. I just wanna eat him up!

That is one perfectly captured smile.
I was tempted to say number 2 was my fave, but if I was to be critical (Which I really don't want to be, because I do think theyre really good), in number 2 his face kind of blends a little with the background, although if I look away and look back, it looks fine...if that makes sense.

2 3 and 5 for me I think...

Marcel that is exactly what my Mom said about #2. It is a problem in the B&W conversion not the photo itself so I'll have another go.

Janice, thanks. Keegan is quite the model but I'm his Mom so sometimes I think I'm just being biased.

#3 for me Renee, that smile is worth a million dollars.
Good set.

Back