Blue Tit and something less common........

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

2 from yesterday,

Blue Tit.
IMG_4910.jpg

And something a bit less common.......

IMG_4867.jpg

OK so I lied :D :D :D :exit:

Thanks for looking.

Hey Stuart.

Love the 'lesser commonish Robin'

Fantastic expression! Was it saying "argh christ - another bloomin tog is taking my picture mum!"

Two good shots Stuart, the BT I think is a touch on the soft side but nothing that cannot be sorted out. The Robin is one of the best I have seen imo (y) The lighting is lovely and it sits nicely in the frame, the only thing I could not help wondering, was what it would look like with the plant in the bg cloned out. I am not saying the picture needs that done to make it better, but I think it would make another good alternative picture :shrug: ;)

Hey Stuart.

Love the 'lesser commonish Robin'

Fantastic expression! Was it saying "argh christ - another bloomin tog is taking my picture mum!"

Thanks, :D

Two good shots Stuart, the BT I think is a touch on the soft side but nothing that cannot be sorted out. The Robin is one of the best I have seen imo (y) The lighting is lovely and it sits nicely in the frame, the only thing I could not help wondering, was what it would look like with the plant in the bg cloned out. I am not saying the picture needs that done to make it better, but I think it would make another good alternative picture :shrug: ;)

Thanks Rich.

Yep, the BT is a bit soft, have done some sharpening over my normal, will have to give him another go.

Lovely catch on the Robin.

Back