Blue Tit

Edit My Images
No
Hi There,
My first time on the forum, Hope you enjoy my image!
C&C are Welcome!

P1090603-2.jpg

That's a lovely pose and composition, a little over saturated, but nice detail, a tad more space in front of the bird perhaps, but all that said well done (y) Welcome to the forum

Hi AOB and welcome to TP, a good first image to post up and it is nice that you have included the Apple as opposed to a bird on a feeder :) I can only agree with what has already been mentioned but those are little details that will soon be mastered. Framing the subject correctly is still one of my weak points so you aint alone (y)

Hi AOB:wave:

Welcome to the forum(y)

I really like the pose on this shot. If you don't mind i would like to give some C&C i hope it doesn't come across as sounding harsh.

As Rich has mentioned it looks a little over saturated and the branch in the top left is drawing my eye away from the Blue tit.The pose works really well, you have catchlight in the eye and its well exposed. The over saturation is only a very minor thing and can be easily fixed(y)

Looking forward to seeing some more shots from you soon

Andy

Welcome to the forum from me too and I cannot add any more that what has been said, good as a first shot though

Back