Blue Tit

Edit My Images
No
Comments welcome.

BlueTit1.jpg

Not bad but I think you have focus on the side of the nest box not the bird. bit more space to the right for the bird to look into might help the composition.

:eek: ... I hope that little one is not just starting a family ... :cautious:

Certainly a nicely timed shot of the little fella ... (y) ... but the listing (easily sorted in post processing though) and the focus (not so easily sorted except by re-shooting !) do rather spoil it a tad imgo ... :shrug:

Nevertheless a creditable attempt and good timing to capture it in the first place ... :D

:p

Not bad but I think you have focus on the side of the nest box not the bird. bit more space to the right for the bird to look into might help the composition.

:agree:

Also, was this as close as you could get? I think I'd try and zoom closer or if that's not possible, get closer to get a frame filler of the bird itself :)

This was actually a shot as I was having dinner. It just flew up to the box and I grabbed my camera lol. :)
Cheers for the comments. Will sort out the listing. They nest there every year so hopefully set myself up properly next year. :)

Back