Blue

Name
Donna
Edit My Images
No
cornflower. Such a pretty, delicate fleur :)

cornflower3.jpg

Couldn't decide which background looked the best :shrug: with these two.

IMG_6067.jpg

cornflower1.jpg

TFL :D

Love that first one :clap:

Lovely set LadyP. No1 is my favourite such pretty colours. Prefer the lighting and background which I think highlights those delicate petals :clap:

One is just wonderful, really nice softness whilst still being sharp where needed.

I can't decide on the second shot. I love the way it looks to be almost emitting light on the black backdrop but it's too much I think, has an overly processed look for such a delicate flower.

How about a backdrop that's a darkish grey fading out to black at the edges, with the lightest spot behind the flower? If that makes any sense.

Thank you everyone :D

One is just wonderful, really nice softness whilst still being sharp where needed.

I can't decide on the second shot. I love the way it looks to be almost emitting light on the black backdrop but it's too much I think, has an overly processed look for such a delicate flower.

How about a backdrop that's a darkish grey fading out to black at the edges, with the lightest spot behind the flower? If that makes any sense.

Thanks Dazza, I know exactly what you mean, I'll give that a go! :)

I just loved looking at these Donna, super shots. (y)

Absolutely stunning, Donna. (y)

1 & 2 are cracking :clap:

what can i say that hasnt been said already?

these are wicked ya know. ( i tell my kids off for speaking like that )

Saw these yesterday Donna but was on my way out, these are some of your best shots to date.
I love all 3. :clap:

Edit; Just seen what you called the flowers! They are Love in a Mist, Nigella damascena. :p

Last edited:
Wow great images, #2 works best for me...

Many thanks everyone - all your lovely comments are very much appreciated :D

Saw these yesterday Donna but was on my way out, these are some of your best shots to date.
I love all 3. :clap:

Edit; Just seen what you called the flowers! They are Love in a Mist, Nigella damascena. :p

Thanks Susane :D - you know me, I don't know what I'm talking about regarding the names of flowers, I just call them what I think they are! :LOL: But I knew I could count on your vast knowledge to put me right! :D

Back