Bluebell flowers

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Some bluebells were out in a local wood.

MG_9800.jpg

This next one is a merge of oof and in focus.

merged-te.jpg

Up close
MG_9830.jpg

And a more abstract.
MG_9849tgte.jpg

All on the 100mm macro. Nice and versatile lens I find :)

Some bluebells were out in a local wood.

All on the 100mm macro. Nice and versatile lens I find :)

I agree some lovely shots, i was going to say number 2 and 4 for the soft OOF but I looked again and there all good, which 100mm do you have, i have the 90mm tamron and often wonder did i make a mistake
as the Tamron 90mm and the sigma 100mm, and the Tokina where all around the same price (not sure about now haven't looked) picked the Tamron
because it was in stock and the other 2 wern't.

Last edited:
Love bluebells not out around here yet but wont be long. #4 needs a few more in focus and the main eye point is oof .... :D

I agree some lovely shots, i was going to say number 2 and 4 for the soft OOF but I looked again and there all good, which 100mm do you have, i have the 90mm tamron and often wonder did i make a mistake
as the Tamron 90mm and the sigma 100mm, and the Tokina where all around the same price (not sure about now haven't looked) picked the Tamron
because it was in stock and the other 2 wern't.

I have the Canon 100mm Macro lens - the old one not the new IS one. I would of thought most macro primes were good lenses. I have not used either of the above.

Love bluebells not out around here yet but wont be long. #4 needs a few more in focus and the main eye point is oof .... :D

Thanks Bryn. Yes in 4 I shot through flowers. Just trying an abstract, maybe I have should of blurred all.

Nice.

Your bluebells seem to be a lot earlier than the ones which show up here.

Paul.

Thanks Paul

Back