Bluebell time!

Name
Peter Randall
Edit My Images
Yes
As we are fast approaching Bluebell time in the woods I thought I would wet your appetite and give you all some inspiration to get out there a take some captures!

This one is from last year.

Click photo to see larger rendition and more detail!

Nice one - I like the bluebell in the foreground(y)

i have a lovely patch lined up this year seen them last year and missed it when i went back so im determined this year to capture them, just hope i dont get shot from the farmer as its in his front garden :LOL:

could you not go and knock on farmers door and ask to shoot his bluebells in a DSLR kind of way (instead of 12 bore) and avoid the whole "git orf moi laaaaaaaaand" conversation

just to add that its also Rape Seed Oil flowering time too! Well they have started here in Yorkshire

could you not go and knock on farmers door and ask to shoot his bluebells in a DSLR kind of way (instead of 12 bore) and avoid the whole "git orf moi laaaaaaaaand" conversation

:LOL:

good idea but if he says no then im buggered:shrug: so do as my dad taught me, shoot first then if anyone complains at least youve got a shot(y) i can get it from outside his garden but if i need the better shot then of course i will knock and ask.

Back