Bluebells

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a lovely afternoon in a busy woodland area surrounded by other toggers and people coming out to see a blanket of blue

1187.jpg

247.jpg

3123.jpg

428.jpg

Hope you like them and open to comments

Wow, this really is a blanket! Was out and about myself yesterday morning shooting bluebells but we have nothing quite like this.

Of the pics, 2 and 4 are my fav's; I am drawn to the lines of the path. The close up is ok but am not too sure about the composition - where is the focal point?

Spooks

Many thanks, i must confess the close up on was a bit of trial and error, Macro not being my strong point but thought id give it a try

I like the carpet of Bluebells in Number 1 best and could be a nice print or wallpaper for the PC.

You did well not to get any people in your shots if as you said you were surrounded by other 'toggers and people', unless you have photoshop-ped them out?

Whereabouts is this please, as we are local to you? Might go over the weekend, unless the masses have been out trampling them all down!

I think you have captured the definition of a British springtime - brilliant!

Hi many thanks for the comments, its up in Ashridge if you go down the road that leads to Ivinghoe beacon there is a wood on the right hand side, and a little car park opposite, you cant miss it there are loads parked there. I did PP acouple of people out but mostly was careful and patient waiting for someone to get out of my view, definately should go up early morning on a sunny day as the light shines through beautiful, also with a chance of some deer within the woodland

No 1 for me,except that the OOF foreground might not look so good on a larger print. They're all good, though, but we'll not see them in the Highlands for a few more weeks yet!

been years since I've seen that many in one location - nice photos

Back