Bluebells

I like the one stuck above the rest & the point of focus is good. A wider aperture would have done kinder things to the background, and a little warmth in the colours to suggest sunshine would be nice.

(y)

It's the central divide which can be an interest splitter..
So much blue as well
In isolation these plants are more interesting

I like the one stuck above the rest & the point of focus is good. A wider aperture would have done kinder things to the background, and a little warmth in the colours to suggest sunshine would be nice.

(y)
It's the central divide which can be an interest splitter..
So much blue as well
In isolation these plants are more interesting

Thanks guys
I always find the BG being way too messy where I tend to go. Hey Ho ;)

some clarity in a background gives an idea of what it was
bouquets are a bore to me and i feel have become an item of photography which has to be taken to be 'in'...like fuzzy water
imho
also i dont have a large focal fast lens in my lightweight kit...
:D

some clarity in a background gives an idea of what it was
bouquets are a bore to me and i feel have become an item of photography which has to be taken to be 'in'...like fuzzy water
imho
also i dont have a large focal fast lens in my lightweight kit...
:D

But do you have a small prime? ;)

Just IMO, backgrounds either need to be clear and at least almost in focus, or they need to be soft enough not to distract much The troublesome part is where they're in between.

But do you have a small prime? ;)

Just IMO, backgrounds either need to be clear and at least almost in focus, or they need to be soft enough not to distract much The troublesome part is where they're in between.

I have a kit zoom lens which due he vagaries of time is malfunctioning quite as the designer intended

Last edited:
Back