Blurb Photobooks - Help

-Rob-

Say Cheese!...Oh, and call me Susan
Edit My Images
No
Tonight I've tried creating my first Blurb photobook using their Booksmart software after reading several good reviews of it. Loads of people have said how easy it is to use but I'm just not getting it.

I'm trying to create a simple wedding album in their 11x13" landscape book.

As I'm creating a photobook I obviously want templates for each page that allow me to input various photos on to the pages in various different layouts. The standard templates in Blurb just don't seem to cater for this though. They have loads of page templates but none that I'd want to use.

To get roudn this I tried to create my own templates and this is where the software seemed to get even worse. Moving the photo borders round the page is awful. It'll move then stop on it's own when the cursor is still moving then it'll randomly start to move again.

I could go on and on about the little things that have bugged me about it.

Has anyone else had these difficulties or am I just doing something wrong or expecting too much? I've previously used the Aldi photobook service and that seemed 10 times better than Blurb but I want a better quality book so I'm sticking with this one for now.

If other people have created nice templates for pages with photos on is it possible to import them on to my comuter to use?

Hi, i used this a few months ago and without any problems, the end product was great. If your having trouble with it you should probably try another software? I think theres loads online you could use... :)

Back