BMWW7.jpg

BMW37.jpg

BMWW1.jpg

BMW24.jpg

BMW27.jpg

BMWW6.jpg

BMWW4.jpg

BMW36.jpg

I decided to edit this in photoshop... very badly, tried to remove the building etc.

BMW100.jpg

The rest can be viewed here:

http://www.tlphoto.co.uk/Gallery/Canon350D/Automotive/John_BMW/index.html

Really liking number 5, not so sure about the ones at an angle, I find myself cocking my head to one side to look at the car.

I believe the owner of the car posted some of these pictures on the MLR.

They look excellent, apart from the ones which have just made me crick my neck looking at :LOL:

What gear were you using?

I like them but the angle is too severe, and you should never shoot a car on grass. It doesnt look right.

I like 5 & 6, they look like ad photos for a new model. I'd also like to know how you set up and took those :) .

Thanks for the comments. I must admit, now re looking at them I can see what you mean about the angles! I'll know that for next time :).

I was just using my Canon 350D, Sigma 10mm-20mm, Sigma 70mm-300mm lens, Canon 18mm-55mm and natural light. I then put the lights on in the car for some of the shots.

For number 5 & 6, I edited them in Lightroom 2 by increasing the "darks" setting. Hope this helps.

Thomas.

Love picture 5; good & moody (y)

I'm not a fan of angled shots I'm afraid, but if no 2 was straight I'd like that alot :)

could the same be achieved in photoshop?

I rekon so mate. I'm newish to Photoshop myself, but maybe someone else could help?

WOW< amazing car, and the shts are amazing.
Scott

Thanks mate.

Nice shots! Although i do agree that the grass based shots don't quite work for me either.
I tried a similar shot to No5 with my 3 series a while back:

Love picture 5; good & moody (y)

I'm not a fan of angled shots I'm afraid, but if no 2 was straight I'd like that alot :)

Thanks for the comments. I'll keep them in mind for next time:).

Love number 6. Fantastic set :clap:

Thanks!

A pretty nice set! Some of the angles are a bit extreme though, such as #2, but I do like the HDR's. Try to avoid grass when taking pictures like these (y)

Thanks for the comments both good and bad. I will take this on bored for next time (y)

2, 5 & 6 look like they are straight out of the brochure, spot on :D

Love the edit in number 10 too :)

Back