Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
4734417436_3b6b202079.jpg

Opinions?:wacky:

Larger:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bolfotography/4734417436/sizes/o/

is that the standard hot molten metal pieces flying about??? Glad you are willing to do it that close to a car :wacky:

Love it! - I have a soft spot for E34's and the tourings are just cool, esp. with a V8

Q - How did you get the sparks, were they done in PP?

Looked at this last night and couldn't make my mind up. Looking again now I like the mood - the lighting suits the car and style of shot - but the comp of the car is a bit meh - centred and too front on without being dead straight. Waiting for a darker sky (I know, tough at this time of year) would have helped to set off the wire wool at the top. Lots of the elements are there, just spend a bit more time planning esp for composition and you could nail a killer shot. Nice looking car btw, I too have a soft spot for them. It''s gleaming and great how the sparks reflect at points along the body.

i like it!! maybe better with the number plate taken off, but overall i like it

Not sure why? I reckon pics always look better with the plate left as-is, any processing just draws attention to that area.

is that the standard hot molten metal pieces flying about??? Glad you are willing to do it that close to a car :wacky:

:LOL: I once did a shot standing on the roof of a car spinning wool. Managed to avoid the paintwork but a couple of rogue sparks fused to the windscreen and ripped the wipers to shreds next time we switched them on.

Love it! - I have a soft spot for E34's and the tourings are just cool, esp. with a V8

Q - How did you get the sparks, were they done in PP?

Looks like wire wool

Yea , wire wool , brake cleaner and a blow torch on a wire lasso..

Sparks wise i'm non too fussed , its a track car and has dents all over and a lot of other imperfections.

This was just a quick trial pic really as I've got a shoot planned for another car I wanted to do this with. This one will be in a tunnel/bridge though.

Yea its a 4.0 V8 too with a 6 cog box and locked diff.

Back