Bmw M3

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a crap evening, must take this car out again when the light is better.

Hope you like em.

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2141.jpg

Nice car and nice shots, i think the fence post in the first is a little distracting, but thats easily cloned out... Other than that, can I ask why you have none of the cars rear? im not familiar with the M3 so for all I know it might have a fugly arse-end.

The 4th is easily my favourite, it shows off the bonnet-bulge which gives the impression of "POWARHHH"

Think I'd have to agree you could do with better light. Fading light surroundings could be good but with the dark colour of the car I think you would need some local light on it. #2 has some light on it and stands out from the other static shots... even though it is not very nice light :)

edit: interesting that someone interested in cars sees things differently :LOL:

You should be able to rescue those with levels adjustment Kris.

Kris.jpg

It reminds of a near disastrous job I did photographing a guy's Black Porshe 911 Carrera some years ago. I was using reversal film and had set the meter for half a stop under exposure for saturation. We drove out to a nice location, parked the car and even got the shears out and trimmed the grass around the car. The weather suddenly turned very grey and overcast and I completely forgot about that -half stop I'd set. :shrug:

In the end I scanned the shots and rescued them in processing. The customer was happy but I always knew they could have been better.

Back