BMW X5 in 15 mins

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
Yeah, 15 mins to shoot this, I wasn't a happy camper, so best I could do with an hours notice, rush hour traffic, and in a bit of a hurry, lol

IMG_3711Fin.jpg

IMG_3687Fin.jpg

IMG_3627Fin.jpg

IMG_3605Fin.jpg

IMG_3603bcFin.jpg

IMG_3582fin.jpg

IMG_3575Fin.jpg

1 hours notice, 15mins to execute - tough gig!! Can I ask how so?

Exposures seem a bit dark on most of them, and the poses are a bit similar (lots of f3/4 slightly turned wheel) - perhaps it would have been better to try and just execute one killer shot? But then, maybe you were requested to shoot 20+.....

I like #4 best

Cheers guys, TD, the client is using them for adverts in mags/papers and also for large framed prints to decorate his showroom, the reason the job was so fast is that he has sold the car and was about to hand it over, to be honest the client could of asked me the day before but forgot!

The pose is just what he likes, all the prints so far are the same, front 3/4. ... I'm just going for what sells, lol

I see what you mean about them being dark, I have to calibrate my screen, although the prints come out far better and brighter.

Cheers for the input.

Quick mover eh?! :)

One of my fave cars :love:

Can't decide which I like best....#1 or #2

All great though, job well done :clap:

Dave

Cheers guys, TD, the client is using them for adverts in mags/papers and also for large framed prints to decorate his showroom, the reason the job was so fast is that he has sold the car and was about to hand it over, to be honest the client could of asked me the day before but forgot!

The pose is just what he likes, all the prints so far are the same, front 3/4. ... I'm just going for what sells, lol

I see what you mean about them being dark, I have to calibrate my screen, although the prints come out far better and brighter.

Cheers for the input.

Fair enough, there's a often a big difference between what you'd like to shoot artistically and what will 'sell' which ultimately takes precedence. For example, I've have in the past shot many arty slow pan shots @ vmax however its almost always the nice 'safe' sharp shots shot @ 1/200 (which I find quite uninspiring - I' love slow shutter) that sell.

I really like them, All great. YOu should send some to BMW and get do a commsion. Imagine if you had an hour!

no.6 all the way. just wondering whether you used filters for those shot's. sorry about asking but if you dont ask you wont ever learn.

another good set kris..

only made better by the fact that you had no time...

i will be trying to do some shots like these over the weekend . if they come out half as good i will be very happy(y)

the car is a 57 plate golf gt tdi 2 ltr in black with tinted windows." not sure if they are all these are tinted"

ill show you my best results

cheers

md(y)

Very good. Do not look rushed at all.

Cheers guys.

Sam, I've used a Polarisor on these, the rest of the work was done in Ps, some of the shots are blends - using the PF on the side of the car, then blending with another shot using the PF effect on the top side. Most noticable on shot 2 above. Only too happy to share mate, so no worries about asking.

Thanks again for the comments guys.

Kris

Back