BMX and Skateboarding - Film and Digital

Name
Matt Thomas
Edit My Images
No
Went down to my local park last again. (1st time in a while because of the rubbish weather!!!:( )

Seeing as I've had this roll of Delta 100 lying around my house for a while I thought I'd shoot it as I can develop it at college for free :D So I self developed the film at college and also processed plus made prints all by my self :)

Due to both my SLR's being Nikon I could use the "D" type lenses on my FM2. Sweeeet :) Just get the metering right off my DSLR and carry the settings over to my FM2

Here some images....

Ollie over bench
2384366351_810c61784c.jpg

Flickr Link

Digital Version BMX Tailwhip
2385197808_daff2edb44.jpg

Flickr Link

Film - Delta 100 pushed to 200
2385538626_34c5df1b79.jpg

Flickr Link

Tell us what you think :)

Thanks

These ar eevry good! Well done for processing! I know when i did it at college, i enjoyed that part very much.

I personally really like the last one. The distance works for me and the tones too.

:)

Thanks for that :)

The print looks better than the scan really. I don't think I have developed a film in over a year really haha. It was quite fun actually :D

You feel so much in touch with the photo when you do it all.

i love them and i know its not easy doing these shots especially in low light and also getting the skaters and bmx ers to get the tricks right! what kit did you use for this?

Back