BMX - first Transport forum post

moomike

TPer Emeritus
Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't normally venture into this section of the forum but have have had a quick browse through & will definately have to stop by more often!
Here are two pics of Trials riding from by the old Southport fair (nutters!!!:p ) I have a lot more of these to process but need to clone out quite a lot of some images as Searyous was there too & managed to get in the background of loads of my images :LOL: )
Not sure if the 2nd one would go down too well but I quite like the effect - channel mixer & film grain (the original looked really bad in colour!)

BMX001.jpg

BMX002.jpg

Cheers for looking, C&C welcomed & appreciated (y)

You've certainly caught the peak of the action in both of these Mike, I think the processing in the 2nd one suits the subject. you have caught the concentration of the rider well in #2.

Excellent pictures, but it's not 'stunt BMX'ing'!!! It's trials riding! They'd glow red with anger if you called them anything else!!!

The 2nd is nice and I think the only real way to improve the first would be f/2.8 or something similar. The biker needs to stand out from the background.

both excellent shots (y)

Back