Daily BobBCN 365 (2013) Finished!

Nice catch up Bob, I must try and get to see my girlie in a VB match soon

Evening Bob, it's nice to see that your still progressing in your challenge, I've been most remiss in commenting on threads in this section mainly down to being a little fed up with my own failings this year :( but you've got some really interesting photos recently, the metro ones really stand out for me though both the long exposures do it for me, it's a real shame that the woman in the second one isn't a little sharper but such is life :(

Matt

Evening Bob, it's nice to see that your still progressing in your challenge, I've been most remiss in commenting on threads in this section mainly down to being a little fed up with my own failings this year :( but you've got some really interesting photos recently, the metro ones really stand out for me though both the long exposures do it for me, it's a real shame that the woman in the second one isn't a little sharper but such is life :(

Matt

Cheers Matt...yeah still plodding on but finding it difficult to keep up let alone visit other people's stuff...not enough hours etc etc...

I was hoping for a sharper woman but for two and a half seconds she was pretty still!

Also been doing a lot of volleyball photos and posting to flickr ..... by slipping a few into groups and putting tags etc I discovered that I was getting a lot of views.... highest was 10,273 the other day... not for a single photo but for the volleyball stuff as a whole....Anyway..cheers!

Some more catching up...running out of days. Nearly the end of the bloody year!

Anyway......

346 - ufff....say no more ...
347 - yes OK unoriginal I know but I always wanted to do one of these ever since I first saw it....
348 - decided to do my "NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION" a week early.....
349 - spitfire tie pin
350/351 - Ninco Jaguar XK120 ..model car..

365 (346) by BobBCN, on Flickr

365 (347) by BobBCN, on Flickr

365 (348) by BobBCN, on Flickr

365 (349) by BobBCN, on Flickr

365 (350) by BobBCN, on Flickr

365 (351) by BobBCN, on Flickr

Well done you - it's not easy that's for sure - I won't be doing it again, but I do have a couple of ideas to be going on with.

Well done you - it's not easy that's for sure - I won't be doing it again, but I do have a couple of ideas to be going on with.

Cheers Sarah- Thanks for your comments and what have you throughout.
I will look out for you on the Forum whatever you decide....
Reckon I'm gonna plump for the 52 next year as far as the Forum is concerned, but as things are most of my photography is taken up by my daughters' volleyball escapades!!
In fact tomorrow I have a 'short' drive to Guadalajara cos the little one is playing for España in an international 'Torneo de Navidad'.....

Happy New Year

Bob

Well, good luck for today - I was whinging because I had to have my alarm set for 06.30 to take her to a charity tournament on Boxing Day :LOL:

Back