Bob's 5000th post PRIZE Competition...Winner BUSBY

my first ever competition entry, taken before Hadrians Wall was Illuminated on 13th March 2010. Not got many trees in photos
RobinHoodsTree-1.jpg

4479783516_31bf278f39_o.jpg

Thanks so much for the opportunity, a "different" one from me. Not tried doing anything like it before!

Jonny

Closed now so thanks to everybody who submitted an entry.

The judges will be agonising over the weekend.

Bob

Look forward to hearing the results. Good luck to everyone entered, some amazing shots!

Don't know how I missed this, oh well will have to wait until 10,000 posts now :LOL:

T'was a unanimous decision on this one folks and it's congratulations to Anthony <Busby>

Very fitting it is too as I spent many a happy summer's day in Lyme Park during my childhood (not too mention the odd evening when I was a tad older :naughty:)

PM on its way to Busby ....well done Sir (pity it wasn't shot on a Canon though :()

Bob

Well done Busby nice shot. I missed this one, so perhaps the winner of one competition puts up the prize and theme for another one :shrug: Good idea??:LOL:

:) Thanks very much everyone, especially Bob for his competition and very generous prize.

It's the first time I've won anything with my photography and I'm really chuffed...There were some excellent entries and some very varied shots and I must say that it must have been a difficult choice to pick a winner.

:clap: Well done to all who entered.

Anthony

Well done Busby, a worthy winner. Thanks for the opportunity Bob superb gesture!

well done busby, well deserved. Ejoy your book/s. Thanks Bob very nice of you.

Good job Busby, Great photo. Congratulations...

Anthony's chosen;

Creative Bird Photography by Bill Coster and
Concepts of Nature: A Wildlife Photographer's Journey by Andy Rouse

The books have been ordered and should be with him early next week....being a cheapskate, I used the slower free delivery service :confused:

Thanks again to everyone else who entered and better luck with your next entry....this was Anthony's first win so it'll come good in the end.

Bob

'gratz Anthony :)

Well done Busby, a worthy winner. Thanks for the opportunity Bob superb gesture!

well done busby, well deserved. Ejoy your book/s. Thanks Bob very nice of you.

Good job Busby, Great photo. Congratulations...

Anthony's chosen;

Creative Bird Photography by Bill Coster and
Concepts of Nature: A Wildlife Photographer's Journey by Andy Rouse

The books have been ordered and should be with him early next week....being a cheapskate, I used the slower free delivery service :confused:

Thanks again to everyone else who entered and better luck with your next entry....this was Anthony's first win so it'll come good in the end.

Bob

'gratz Anthony :)

:) Many thanks again everyone.

Congrats Busby, it's a lovely photo, definitely deserved to win....and thanks to Bob, it was nice of you to do that and I enjoyed taking part. :)

Back