Body shot of my son - from high angle... thoughts...?

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Still very much learning and I know there's probably a lot wrong with this image, but from a composition standpoint and the fact that I don't have an external flash unit yet - I quite liked this one.

You...?

As ever, c&c welcome.
Lloyd_27-July.jpg

Pretty good. Levels are good, it just looks a tad soft but that's small beanz.

He just looks so squeezed into the frame - it's a bit claustrophobic in there. Fudging a bit of extra space, particularly over the top adds to the feeling of looking down on him?

Lloyd_27-July-2.jpg

Don't be afraid of a bit of empty space - try ringing the changes..

Lloyd_27-July-3.jpg

Actually I shouldn't do this as you don't have your edit box ticked and I'm supposed to set an example, so if you can either tick your box or not. If the latter I'll nuke the edits. :)

I like the orignal a lot, but CT's second edit is brilliant imo :)

:agree: the shot is great but the added space reminds me of a CK add.

Pretty good. Levels are good, it just looks a tad soft but that's small beanz.

He just looks so squeezed into the frame - it's a bit claustrophobic in there. Fudging a bit of extra space, particularly over the top adds to the feeling of looking down on him?

Don't be afraid of a bit of empty space - try ringing the changes..

Actually I shouldn't do this as you don't have your edit box ticked and I'm supposed to set an example, so if you can either tick your box or not. If the latter I'll nuke the edits. :)
Weird, as my edit box is ticked I have no idea why it's not showing. Is that aye because this particular image is hosted on Photobucket and not in the gallery here...?

Feel free to edit as you've done no worries CT. Thanks for the feedback.

Looks like when the site was updated the bit that displays the Image Edit OK was not added to the new templates.

Michael.

Back