Body

Name
steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone. I have no idea what im doing !!!!! im sure a little reading up on here will help me, but seeing as i cant find how to add a pic i am adding the link instead!

The photo started out as my usual "it looks terrible" shots. Bland cloudy sky etc. After a massive crop and some creative sweeps with the mouse i came up with this effort. A bit of feedback please??

Thanks in advance

body by driftanddie1, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hi Steve,

Just click 'Share This' at the top of the pic, then click 'Grab The HTML/BB Code', tick the BBCode box and copy and paste everything it gives you into your post here :) Give it a try - nice and easy!

Beautiful shot by the way - very subtle PP - I really like it. Did you selective colour the boat?

Hi Smooth. My honest answer? i have no idea what i have done to the picture !!! I think in the end i just warmed it up. i usually turn my shots into B&W but im not even sure that was part of the process this time! Im a real "ooh what does this do" type at the moment and need to settle into learning about what im doing (this includes camera as well). And you make adding a pic so easy !! Cheers

That exactly the way you develop your own style Steve! It is when you sit back and go 'Yep happy with that' - that you think "aww badger - what did I do to it?". If you have something like Photoshop you can check back on your history :)

Try adding your shot into your first post, just click edit (bottom RHS of post), then follow the instructions above.

thats better!! must rem that next time! cheers smooth :))

You are very welcome :)

Just a quicky that I missed - you might want to change the size, there is an option in share this, that you can change after you click 'Grab HTML Code'. Stick that to 'Large' and redo the original post so that people can see the great pic properly :)

there!!! dont say i never learn hahahaha!!!!!

:D Nice work that man! (for the picture and the post!)

Back