Boeing on Approach to Airport after Sunset.

Edit My Images
Yes
EI-DYS Boeing 737-8AS(WL) on approach to Bournemouth Airport after Sunset.

3998569668_29c787cfc4_o.jpg

Last edited:
That one great picture,

One of the best plane shots, I've seen in a long time (y)

An excellent landscape photo and transport photo in the same image, fair play (y)

That is really very good, very shot.

Did you know that if you click on EDIT then ADVANCED you can correct the spelling mistake in the thread title, unless you meant it

A great image that will sell! Boing! - I'm imagining it bouncing all the way to the terminal!

Cheesy

Thank you to everyone for your C&C.

That is really very good, very shot.

Did you know that if you click on EDIT then ADVANCED you can correct the spelling mistake in the thread title, unless you meant it

E' by gum. Sometimes when I'm typing a letter goes missing. As you can see Boeing in the picture is spelt correctly. Thanks for the advice.

A great image that will sell! Boing! - I'm imagining it bouncing all the way to the terminal!

Cheesy

It did land safely as can be seen here.

That's the best photo I have seen on here in a while. Congrats. How did you focus for it by the way and what lens/cam?

Thany you everyone for you C&C

That's the best photo I have seen on here in a while. Congrats. How did you focus for it by the way and what lens/cam?

I used spot metering. I focused & shot one at a time. The camera is a Nikon D90 & the lens a Tamron 18-270mm VC.

Stunning!

Ditto everyone else! Amazing capture and colours! (y)

Back