Bokeh Vs Orb

Name
Darrell
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a quick play en-route to work this evening, i would of stayed longer on location if the weather had allowed me to, I have had this idea in my head for some time and now i have built a working orb tool decided to give it a go any thoughts?..........

Bokeh vs Orb by The-dodo, on Flickr

Nicely composed, and the out of focus water drops work well with the light painting, although they'd be even better if they were rounder.

I think it needs more, and "better" light though. Especially on the arch of the bridge. Maybe slightly more room on the right also, to include the full light, and tip of the bridge. (y)

This is brilliant, the raindrops do take away from it a bit but its still a cracker of an image imo.

Ye mate....Ive been rumbled:D, just started to rain as i set up:bang:, however i quite liked the effect it had, i did wait around for a while in the hope it would stop but just got heavier., I have a slightly less flare/bokeh version i will put up in a min:cautious:

Nicely composed, and the out of focus water drops work well with the light painting, although they'd be even better if they were rounder.

The water drops were 100% accidental, it just started raining as i set up!
I would of loved to get more in but short of being moses and walking on the wateer the lens used just wasnt wide enough:cautious:

I think it needs more, and "better" light though. Especially on the arch of the bridge. Maybe slightly more room on the right also, to include the full light, and tip of the bridge. (y)

I would of loved to fit more in frame but short of walking on water the lens used just wasnt wide enough:cautious:

Bugger. Upgrade to a full frame camera it is then. ;)

Its on the cards:D, i have found myself in one to many situations like this now where i just cant fit in what i wanted, so im on the hunt for a fisheye for starters than a full frame body upgrade:cautious:

Its on the cards:D, i have found myself in one to many situations like this now where i just cant fit in what i wanted, so im on the hunt for a fisheye for starters than a full frame body upgrade:cautious:

Yeah and then Leesa will urm...beat you hard :bat: :bat:

Back