Bongo Fury Tin Peened Reindeer (Fancy Rat)

Name
Laura
Edit My Images
Yes
Love this photo I got of my baby girl, Peen... she's simply adorable, and this photo is currently featuring in an exhibition I have on display in Dunmanway Library (Cork).

peen01.jpg

xx

Excellent photo!!!! Welcome to the forum....

The name Bongo Fury, its the name of a web site dedicated to Mazda Bongo's!!! How strange :)

Gary.

I know! ;) they took it (as did I) from an album made by Captain Beefheart and Frank Zappa! :)

Always wanted a Mazda Bongo -then it would be the Bongo Fury Bongo :D

Thanks for the comment :)

xx

I know! ;) they took it (as did I) from an album made by Captain Beefheart and Frank Zappa! :)

Always wanted a Mazda Bongo -then it would be the Bongo Fury Bongo :D

Thanks for the comment :)

xx

Bongos are cool!!! I crashed mine, just got it back. Missed it.

Is this wee thingy a mouse then?

Cute.

Gary.

Hi. Laura.... Welcome to the forum.

Sorry I won't make the West Cork trip. Magic picture!

P.S.

Thanks all - shame you won't be able to make the West Cork trip PS - would have been good to see you there.

It's a rat Gary :) I breed and show them :)

xx

What a beautiful shot. Lovely detail and great DOF. I bet it looks fantastic blown up. How big are the pictures in your display?

Thank you! :)

The photos in the exhibition are 12 x 16 I think... could be wrong though, several of them were different to add a bit of extra interest! :) Thisshot does look wonderful blown up - I plan on having it on my office wall when I get it back too! :D

xx

I'm not surprised. I'm sure it will look great. Looking forward to seeing some of the other shots from your exhibition. :D

Great shot - love the DOF and detail on her snout :clap:

Thanks! :D That's weird - as I read this thread I saw the last poster... and realised I happen to be listening to Daysleeper by REM right now! :cautious:

xx

Thanks! :D That's weird - as I read this thread I saw the last poster... and realised I happen to be listening to Daysleeper by REM right now! :cautious:

xx

Spooky!!

(You obviously have good tast in music ;))

That is an excellent shot I love it.

Michaala:wave:

Back