Bonne & Clyde shoot

PoW

Edit My Images
No
Afternoon all.

Looking for feedback on these two images i took last year. Me & my crazy Dutch friend (not really crazy) set a photoshoot up in Amsterdam with the theme of Bonnie & Clyde.

Theese 2 images are my favourites.

Pic5online-1.jpg

Pic18online-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I really like the second shot, the lighting from the right (as you look at the image) is lovely but you possibly needed a bit from the other side as her eye is almost lost.

With the first shot the faces look a bit orange and facial expression of the guy doesn't fit with someone with someone clutching a stomach wound IMO.

Not meant to be harsh just my opinion.

Lee

Last edited:
Hi Lee, thanks for taking the time to comment.

I kinda liked the effect of the 1st one, i was thinking it looked "movie like".
And yes the guy could have looked a little more in pain but cant change that now.

Re adjusted the photo to see if you thought this looked better, colour wise

Pic5online2.jpg

Thanks again

Barrie

Nice shots,i like#1.:)

Second is the best shot, only thing that bugs me a little is that the arial of the car is a bit obvious against the guys hat.

The quality of light in #2 is superb. Technically excellent. If you lost the dude in the back (I know it goes against the concept) it would be a stonking portrait IMO.

I like them both but i think on the first one the model could have done a better expression for saying he looks like he has just been stabbed,... and she could look more worried, but the second one Brilliant x

Back