BOO!!!!!

Edit My Images
No
Spotted strolling across the rug. It was about to bold and do its normal trick of running at the equivelent of about 5 light years a second but it chose to freeze when I got in front of it... and yes it DID move (when at full Mag) and YES, I jumped like crazy. Almost dropped my camera lol.

(and yes the Rug does need a hoover but that's a job for the morning)

1/200th @ F13, ISO 100
955369397_Tzomo-O.jpg

1/200th @ F11, ISO 100
955369361_pHDGj-O.jpg

Nice capture's good detail and colour, including the rug..:D

LOL.. Cheers all :).

Rug has been duly hoovered as advised :)

Weldone on the shot, tricky buggers to get as you say, move like lighting.

If your not that scared of them then there is a trick to getting some good shots.

10ft is about max they can run full speed without having to stop and getting knackered, after a little more coaxting, they tend to just wander or stay still rather than scarper, 99.9% of the time they are very harmless even when threatened...

I'm not scared of spiders so i have a lot of fun with them, and i used to own a Chillean Rose. :D

great shots, I would have ran off screaming like a baby, not a fan of spider, but think they are beautiful creatures

Weldone on the shot, tricky buggers to get as you say, move like lighting.

If your not that scared of them then there is a trick to getting some good shots.

10ft is about max they can run full speed without having to stop and getting knackered, after a little more coaxting, they tend to just wander or stay still rather than scarper, 99.9% of the time they are very harmless even when threatened...

I'm not scared of spiders so i have a lot of fun with them, and i used to own a Chillean Rose. :D

hehe, thanks again Keith, Vicky. I have to say I'm almost terrified of the things. Little ones I can cope with, little ones that fire web strands onto my face like what happened a couple of night back I can find amusing. Walk on my face and there's trouble! :)

...but these gigantic things. They scare the hell out of me. I honestly don't know how I managed this but because it decided to stay still, the photographer in me took over and there ya go :D.

It was captured shortly after and deposited at the back of the garden.

Back