Booby's Bay, Cornwall

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone,

Just got back from a week's break in Cornwall. Took plenty of shots, just starting to edit some of my fav's.

This one was taken in the evening where I'd hoped to have a sunset, but it never came off really.

I took the tripod with me and went for some subtle water shots, and this was one I felt came out best.

Nikon D50, 18-70mm, 1/3s, F22, RAW.

Horizon may have slight barell distortion :shrug:?

20081003174131_dsc_6575-01.jpg

WOW.. THAT IS GOOOOOD.
love it.

For me just one tiny winy thing, the boarder is a little wide. but thats most likly just me..

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for looking and commenting :)

I have seen many water shots and always loved the swirling of the waves, so thought I'd give it a go myself, rather pleased with it!

love it

great low angle and the horizon does not detract IMHO

excellent use of camera

Really, really nice. Well done.

Andy

Boobies! :D

Lovely shot :) Love the action and slow shutter smoothness but still a nice sky (y) didnt notice the curved horizon until I read your post.

Wow that's relly nice. Its not barrel distortion, but an evidence that the world is round!

Last edited:
Been to that beach many times and winter storms kit up great photo opportunites which i must try out sometime.

Fantastic!

Hi Dan,

Spot on work there mate, you've moved in leaps and bounds since we last spoke!!!

All the best

Darren

(wighthot)

Lovely image. Could you do something with that large patch of bright sky, I keep looking there and not at the lovely rocks.

Back