Nice catch up Paul.
Thanks Simon!
Nice catch up Paul.


Those were the days. For me, that's the definition.
Like the chosen shot Paul, no title needed.
I like them both Paul.
Two good shots but I do like the processing on the 2nd one.
Nostalgia
Looking good

Nice catchup.
The urban wildlife is really spooky, most appropriate to the topic.
The street photo is full of interest, the more you look the more there is to see, really like it for that.
That church is fab. Think snapped it last year - Porto?
Good catchup and, as above, interesting looking church. I also have a favourite son and daughter- just the one of each![]()
Good catch up. A street with many stories is my favourite, it shows the hustle and bustle and you can imagine everybody has their own story as to why they are on that street, at that time.
Great catch-up set Paul.